Tuesday, October 25, 2011

What do you do if you lost your door keys ?

I have just recently lost the keys to my home, and I don麓t know what to do! I am so afraid that someone is gonna find the keys and come and open my house, seriously. Is that possible if you don麓t know the number of the house, to come and break in to it ? I can麓t change my locks, cause it costs too much right now. So do u think i am axagerratin or how whould u feel if u lost them ? If someone has been in this situation, please tell me how you delt with it.
What do you do if you lost your door keys ?
I would feel the same and would lose sleep until my locks were changed or my keys were found.

If you have a door that doesn't need locking from the outside, check for certain that the keys are not somewhere in the house. Then check everywhere that you could possibly have left them or ask if they have been handed in anywhere you have been and at the police station in case they were handed in. The police can also advise you. If you do not find them, then I would strongly recommend borrowing the cash to change your locks. It is unlikely that your keys are in the hands of someone who knows where you live but that would not give me peace of mind. Also, if they are used, you may find that your house is not insured. Check your home contents policy or directly with the insurer, some insurers include replacement of locks in this situation.



Best of luck and I hope it is sorted soon.
What do you do if you lost your door keys ?
Well, I called the locksmith and paid whatever it took. Even if I couldn't afford it at that time (I did manage, though) because my peace of mind was worth every penny.

Same goes to you, I guess.
Go to walmart and buy some cheaper locks to replace until you can afford to buy a good one.
You break down the door then pay for it...............Duh! Try using a sledge hammer.
If there's no ID, then I doubt anyone would be able to figure out what house to go to. You can get a new lock dirt cheap, sometimes for under $10.
If your address was not with the keys anyone finding them would not know to what door they belonged.



If you think they could know your address, then borrow the money to get your lock changed. It's relatively cheap and simple to change the lock and worth the peace of mind.
its only u who knows tt that key fits into your house. if u didnt lose it in the vicinity of the home or around your office/colleagues - no worries. someone getting it wont know wh door it will fit. so when u can afford it, change it.

so pl remember where / when u lost it? hv u changed it? u got a spare one?
  • hair bands
  • celebrities myspace
  •