Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I need a name for my business ****(10 POINTS)*****?

I'm a woman starting a business doing basic handy %26quot;woman%26quot; jobs for people. I'd prefer to cater to women; doing jobs such as changing locks, fixing leaking sinks %26amp; toilets, interior painting, hanging shelves, some yard work, spraying for weeds, insects, cleaning gutters, etc.



I'm also going to offer %26quot;how to%26quot; %26amp; power tools 101 classes; and free classes for womens shelters.



But I need a name for my business. Something really good. I can't come up with anything. Help me please!
I need a name for my business ****(10 POINTS)*****?
%26quot;A Woman's Touch%26quot;

%26quot;Handy Dandies%26quot;

%26quot;Yes We Can!%26quot;

%26quot;Anything They Can Do, We'll Do Better!%26quot;

%26quot;Rosie Rivitter's Handy Gal Service%26quot;



Sorry, most of these sound more like slogans... And some of them certainly wouldn't deter men from misunderstanding your services.



Good luck!

Very cool idea by the way. I know I would feel a lot safer having the option to chose an all woman, job service.
I need a name for my business ****(10 POINTS)*****?
Thats just it.



Handy Women

or

Simply ladies
the handy hotties....



actually thats kinda lame.
call ur company %26quot;Hand-jobs%26quot; because its all hands on type of work
woman4woman
Womans how to, place of handy dandy work!

lol!

Whatever they can do, we can to!
Lady Labor



Handy WOman



I don't have anymore idea's but I just wanted to say I think that's an awesome business and an awesome idea! Good luck to you!
HANDY WOMEN
I bet you could think of something a hundred times better than my answer. Tools, Handy women, ?
Well the business sounds well-rounded. Maybe just calling it %26quot;Well Rounded%26quot; would be a simple phrase for the business? I'm not too perfect at these...^.^' I hoped I helped even a tiny bit.
No Nuts
Ms. or Mrs. Fix-it, Ms. or Mrs. Handywoman - also it may help if you share your first name to see what it could rhyme with? Awesome by the way! (Ex. Handy Candy...hehe) :) There's a book called Chix Can Fix which makes me laugh.



I hate how the big name plumbers, electricians, carpenters just blow off the little jobs now - they won't even waste their time - and I can barely get someone to my house to install a new switch or just fix a leak - it's a gap in the market that needs to be filled!
handy women and for you sign

it could say handy man with man crossed out and then women beside it

good luck!
The %26quot;Who Needs a Man%26quot; Handywoman
- 21ST CENTURY RENAISSANCE WOMAn
Try this on 4 size: %26quot;IF UR HONEY DONT THIS HONEY DO.%26quot;

%26quot;SHE WILL FIX IT%26quot; - %26quot;MS FIXIT%26quot; -
Raggedy Ann and Handy Andy

or

Handy Mandy
how about %26quot;Lightning Blackbear%26quot;

or %26quot;Twisted Sickness%26quot;
Femme Fixer
Gynecontractor



Ms Fixit



Tooling Around
NoMans land



Mrs fix it



fix it chick
try %26quot;the womanly solution%26quot;
How about %26quot;Handy Chics%26quot;

%26quot;Tool Time Chics%26quot;

%26quot;Fixed by the chics%26quot; or %26quot;Fix-It Chics%26quot;-I like this one best!
The Fix-It Lady

The Woman's Handy-woman

Goddess Construction

Jill-of-all-Trades (my fav)



I also like %26quot;Fixed by the Chics%26quot;