Thursday, October 6, 2011

Things occur my house ie; boards detached from fence,yard rocks missing how do I find out who's doing this?

Many other things have happened, even iside my home but and this has been going on for many months. sometimes I feel like I am going nuts. I know someone must be messing with me but I have not been able to catch anyone doing anything. I have changed locks, neighbors help watch house, I even try to mislead certain people that I think my be doing this so that a clue or something will be exposed but I have found out nothing. at times I feel like James Brolin in Amytiville Horror. I am tired of all these unexplained events occurring and short of video surveillance I would like to know if anyone has any suggestions for me in discoving who or what is making all these things happen.
Things occur my house ie; boards detached from fence,yard rocks missing how do I find out who's doing this?
Hmmm... sounds a little supernatural.



It's hard to answer without knowing a little more information.



-How long have you lived in the home? Do you know its history? (There is also a very small possibility a previous owner, while at another dwelling, died and returned to this home, where it may feel most familiar)

-Has anyone on the premesis used a Ouiji board lately, or any other type of necromancing device?

-Is there a pre-pubescent girl living on or near the premesis (sometimes can be a boy, but usually a girl)



You may not believe that such things have value, or that it goes against your religious beliefs. But it doesn't matter. Some things are real whether you believe in them or not.



Email me (accessable through my profile) perhaps I can help you figure it out, or at least rule out the possibility that the occurances are supernatural. If they turn out to be perfectly natural, then the most you can do is find and keep as much evidence as you can and alert the authorities.
Things occur my house ie; boards detached from fence,yard rocks missing how do I find out who's doing this?
get a priest to bless your house...
People aren't going to tell you if they are messing with you like that, but someone definitely knows the lay out of your house. I joke alot about what if somebody was doing this to me what would I do, I come up with ridiculous things at times like for instance, while nobody is looking I would find a good hiding place in my yard and stay up all night with a cam corder and a pellet gun.The latter I wouldn't probably do but to stay up all night hiding in my back yard would be a good idea. This way you can find out who's doing it. You might want to have a friend out with you but you have to be quiet. Letting the police know about it is alright except that's the first thing a burglar or a peeping tom would be aware of. It's a who by the way because no animal will be interested in stealing a rock from your yard. It's not an amityville thing so don't think you are going crazy. Still you could ask the police to patrol your area for awhile.