Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How can I evict someone from a foreclosed home?

I bought a house at a foreclosure auction in Alabama. The previous owner did not live there, but was renting it out instead. Also, I do not believe he notified the tenant of the foreclosure/sale. I mailed a certified letter to the %26quot;occupant%26quot;, but she never picked it up from the post office. When do I have the legal right to enter the house, change the locks, and sieze the property? I hate to %26quot;take%26quot; her stuff, but I bought it to live in it... what are MY rights?
How can I evict someone from a foreclosed home?
kick in the door, use a bat. haha



OK really, call the sheriff, its the only way you will really be able to it and cover your ***. If they cant do it they will be able to tell you how.
How can I evict someone from a foreclosed home?
Kick in the door and go balls to the wall...they'll get the message.
contact local magestrate and start the ball rolling , after times up law will get them out
Foreclosure and eviction involve complicated areas of law. There are potential problems with secured transactions law, bankruptcy law and landlord/tenant law depending on the specific facts. Consulting with an attorney with experience in foreclosed properties will be worth the money. Contact your local bar association for a referral.