Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I need a name for my business. *****(10 POINTS)*****?

I'm a woman starting a business doing basic handy %26quot;woman%26quot; jobs for people. I'd prefer to cater to women; doing jobs such as changing locks, fixing leaking sinks %26amp; toilets, interior painting, hanging shelves, some yard work, spraying for weeds, insects, cleaning gutters, etc.



I'm also going to offer %26quot;how to%26quot; %26amp; power tools 101 classes; and free classes for womens shelters.



But I need a name for my business. Something really good. I can't come up with anything. Help me please!
I need a name for my business. *****(10 POINTS)*****?
SuperWoman

Slogan: One women doing a job of 20
I need a name for my business. *****(10 POINTS)*****?
flower power!!!



women's world



handy dandy ladies
Rent a Gal

All Round Good Gal

Just a couple ideas
how about:



%26quot;You da Man ?%26quot;

or

%26quot;The Fix-her Upperer%26quot;
Name:Super (YOUR LAST NAME) Store/Shop/Office



Tittle: ALMOST EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE HERE