Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How to catch a thief?

I have a neighbor who has somehow obtained keys to my house and when I leave she helps herself to my things taking things I might not miss such as a stapler. or a paper weight. package of hamburger. Just whatever Have changed locks but she still getting in .Anyone with suggestions?.
How to catch a thief?
Haven't you heard of the old adage which goes %26quot;set a thief to catch a thief%26quot;?I don't mean literally that you should hire a robber,but you should try to put yourself in her position and try to out-guess her

so that you can trap her.I am sure you can devise suitable ways and means to nab her in the act. Have a Nice Day.
How to catch a thief?
sneak a friend in, then when you leave, your friend can stay to take pictures.

also try leaving (so she'll see you), then have a friend meet you somewhere, get in their car(so she doesn't see you coming) and drive to your neighbor's house and keep a watch out.
Change your locks!Install micro cameras inside and outside the house.
First you have to make sure its her. Do you have proof? If you have proof call the non-emergency line for the police department. They will tell you what to do. They can go to your house when you leave for a day to see if she goes there. If they catch her she would be arrested. I recommend getting a camera, either a web cam or a digital camera set it in a corner and put it on record and leave for a bit.. it should record for a few hours depending on the brand. They dont cost very much money.
put a hard biting dog