Thursday, October 6, 2011

How to change a lock on a security door?

how do you take the lock out of the door I took the handles off but I can't slide the lock out
How to change a lock on a security door?
The best way is spending a little dollars to ask me help you do these.
How to change a lock on a security door?
this is computer security section



but i can tell you this ' Take the bolts/screws out of the door where the latch is. 9The spring loaded latch) then that part will come out of that side of the door. Thats the best that I can answer w/out better info or pictures from you.%26quot;



hope it will help
you want the home %26amp; garden section.then maintenance %26amp; repair or dyi.this is computer security
Take the bolts/screws out of the door where the latch is. 9The spring loaded latch) then that part will come out of that side of the door. Thats the best that I can answer w/out better info or pictures from you.