Thursday, October 6, 2011

I want my boyfriend back?

i met this guy 49, im 37, a month ago on the internet, he has been married twice and lived with two others. he split with this woman in august and in between month before he met me had a 21 yr old and 3 more.



however to start with he treated me really well taking me places (which no one ever done, its always been a case of them coming to my place and sweet talking me into bed) yeah im very fragile, vulnerable emotional wreck etc etc. anyhow am now totally besotted with him, but once he slept with me he changed and announced he could not get this other woman from the site out his head altho had not even met her and she lived50 miles away and could not continue with me til he had met her! so i said i was dumping him as could not deal with that, he then begged me not too etc etc so all ewas well.



then next day he was in love with ghis first wife then day later couldnt get his most recent ex out his head, so said he was going to ask her for a meal, it screwed me up and two days later i did wat he begged me not too i rang her told her all bout me and all the others, thats wen found out they had only split august and not january as he told me, he has been sending her flowers and texting constantly and been round there few times since we been together! i was sick for couple hours and still cant eat, she seemed nice but then next day he said come round to talk so i did and he said she was sending me all the texts he was sending her calling me a crazy whore etc just to upset me cos she was jealous so it looks like she does want him back altho she said to me she dont.



he was tested for sti wen i met him and this freaked me out so i have been done and text them both to say i have clamydia(i dont). i have text him bout 50 texts in last day calling him bastard etc and now i really regret it- how can i win him back? i shouild have not done that but was so angry bout all his lying and now i dont know if they are together or no? altho she said she changed locks wen he went and has ignored all his texts til lastwk. he also said he was scared to come home in case i had smashed his windows which never done or threatened anything like taht in life but funny as i was scared he wood trash my car wen i told his ex all bout us. he has saids he thinks i am a stalker which i dont actually see and he told me everyday he was in love with me, attached to me and had feelings which i never said anyhthing heavy. how can i get him back? or have i blown it? i was gonna wait a month and write him a letter, i am on long term sick with slipped discs and waiting for councelling cos of my 'negative thought patterns' which they think are why im in so much pain and i admit i am very insecure etc etc



pls help if you think you can
I want my boyfriend back?
Well, where do you start on this one? I think the last thing you need in your life right now is to be making decisions about relationships. You are clearly in need of help.



There are too many things to ask to even start to offer any kind of real support or advice to you here on yahoo answers. The best I can do is to recommend you go back to your GP and try to have your counselling sessions brought forward.



I've looked at your other questions and you are clearly in need of help. I'm not calling you mad so try not to get defensive or paranoid. However, to use your own words, you are fragile, vulnerable, an emotional wreck, have negative thought patterns and feel very insecure. You have felt like poisoning your dog and admitted that in this instance with this man you were 'bloody evil'.



If I could, I would talk to you in more depth, but yahoo answers being what it is, that's not possible. All I can do is reiterate that you need to get some help and going back to your GP would be a step in the right direction.



Gx
I want my boyfriend back?
Just talk to him.. meet up with him somewhere and tell him you are sorry.. but girl.. that is one long question haha (:

good luck