Thursday, October 6, 2011

How do i change my lock code on my phone?

okay i have a sprint phone and i really need to get the lock for it, whenever i go to menu%26gt;settings%26gt;security

all that shows up is %26quot;enter your lock code%26quot; the thing is, i dont know it and i have no idea how to change it
How do i change my lock code on my phone?
you need to enter your old lock code. if you never set it, it usually is the last 4 digits of your phone number. if you still can't unlock it, go to sprint
How do i change my lock code on my phone?
You usually have to have your old code in order to change it. You would have to enter in your old code and then you would be able to change it. Just so no one else could take your phone and change the password without your consent.
theres nothing anybody can really tell you except the sprint store
If you have never set it, try all ones