Friday, September 23, 2011

What to do if i lose a key to the drawer lock?

I really can't find the key to my lock so what do i do to solve this problem? Is there anyway to get the locks changed myself? Or do i have to call in a professional? I'd really prefer it if i could somehow change the locks myself... but how do i destroy the lock that I have now? I tried to open it with a bobbypin but haven't had any luck as i'm not a lockpicker =(
What to do if i lose a key to the drawer lock?
Invite a crook who knows how to do it.

Try a hair pin.



Th
What to do if i lose a key to the drawer lock?
you would need a professional to do it. a locksmith with a skeleton key or with skills to pick it.



if you attempted to remove the lock, you might destroy the lock hole of the drawer. i hope its not antique wood.
Hi. If you have another key that enters the lock but will not turn, turn it with slight pressure and wiggle the key up and down. This will move the split pins, the pressure will hold them and will sometimes work.
Just get a professional ~ ~ don't fool around with it.
you could smash the drawer in?