Friday, September 23, 2011

Some cruel people in the world?

my husband went to a job today to change locks on a house which tenants had just up and left 4 days ago, all that was left was a load of rubbish and mess and guess what a PUPPY, he brought her home she is a beauty but not entirely sure of the breed looks like there is staff in her, anyway have given her lots of cuddles and some food and she seems fine considering her ordeal will take her to vet tomorrow for check up. I already have a 6 month border collie who seems to be fine with her, but we decided a few weeks ago after consideration that we would not get another dog, however this has made me re-consider my decision it has been impossible not to. Do you think this if fate. how can people so cruel.
Some cruel people in the world?
A stray dog came to my garage sale, and stayed..He saved my life shortly after he adopted me.. I know it was fate.
Some cruel people in the world?
i dont understand how people can be so cruel like that!



if your other dog gets on ok with a puppy, then there is no reason that you shouldnt get another one. maybe having this puppy in your house has helped you see things better!
some people r mean. i would take the puppy and keep it. it makes me sad when people do that to dogs. but hey there is a good thing in return. they get a new and better life to live.
Take her and love her She needs love she has had enough pain in her little life so far.... Poor little dog.... It makes my heart break.... Think of a good name for her... Something like Valentine.... God Bless and enjoy your nre addition
It is definitely fate. You need to keep that puppy! The same thing happened to me about twelve years ago. the puppy was left in my parent's driveway in the dead of winter when it was freezing out. We had put down our beloved dopg about three months before she %26quot;showed up%26quot; and my parents were animat that we weren't getting another dog for a while.



She has been a great dog!
What kind-hearted people you and your husband are! If only there were more people on this earth like you!
I think you were meant to have this dog; add him to your family. A neighbor that has never had a dog ended up getting one after they saw it wandering around the neighborhood and no one was looking.
I think that you deffinitly did the right thing by taking the puppy. If you really dont want another puppy, then take her to a no-kill shelter. You should also call your local Humain Society to report the people who left the puppy. And to tell you the truth, I think that this is fate for you. People can be cruel in this world, which I wish to stop one day. :) I also think that if you arent able to take care of her, like if you might have some financial problems then give her to one of your friends. But if you dont I think that you should deffinitly keep her.
Cold blooded with no heart or just ignorent i dont know either..
My husband found two dogs on the welsh mountains (dog and *****) when he was serving in the Army. He took them to the local police station but they would only keep them for two weeks

before putting them down. We had to have them both put down last year, the ***** because she had a series of strokes which left

her unable to move, and 6 months later the dog because his

back end went, we did have them for 18 years though
I have many pets myself and it makes me mad that people can just discard an animal without a though. These people need to be reported to the an Animal Welfare society for cruelity. The Police need to prosecute them. They shouldn't be allowed animals!

I am delighted to hear that you are going to love and care for the wee pup. It is lucky ,it would have had a very poor life with those others. May be Lucky is a good name for it!!!
Yes people are cruel to animals, but you have given her a second chance at life. She will love you forever. God Bless You! They would probably put her down if she ends up at the shelter. Keep her and love her....
No animals or plants were harmed in the answering of this question. Any similarity with any person, living or dead, is purely coincidental and unintended.

This answer contains a substance known by the state of California to cause excessive moronic stupidity. Use with adequate ventilation.
  • long hair
  • listview bug
  •