Friday, September 23, 2011

What do i do about stalking ex who has tapped into my Myspace account?

i ended an abusive relationship with my childrens father of 11 years in Otober of 2006, he's not taking it too well and is harrasing the hell out of me. he's stalking me! he broke into my apartment (while i was there but unaware) and stole a sheet of paper that contained all of my email account and passwords. in that same night he watched me shower and ran out before i was finished then the following morning left a message on my answering machine giving me details on what color scarf i had wrapped on my head while i showered(down to great detail). now he has all of my info for my computer use and is editing my Myspace page with graphic pics of new girlfriend. what do i do to get him caught for invading my account on myspace. i currently have an order of protection against him, have changed locks and phone number, but now he's messing with my account. who do i report him to on myspace and how can i prove hes the person tampering with my accounts to the police?
What do i do about stalking ex who has tapped into my Myspace account?
first of all report abuse on your myspace account, then delete your profile and start up a new one. as people has said, maintain everything that he say or do. EVERYTHING. this guy sounds like he has a serious mental problem. maybe it is possible that you could go to the mental health dept. and ask them what you should do. outside of going upside his dome , at this point poison i am a lost for words. violent behavior is not the solution. maintain your character and fight through this ordeal, do not let him get you caught up, that is what he is trying to do. stay strong and ask God for help, stay focused. im sorry that you have to go through this type of drama with your kids, call the domestic violence hotline and ask them for some ideas also.
What do i do about stalking ex who has tapped into my Myspace account?
file a restraining order asap, you dont want it to get more serious
Dammn that's why I'm carefull of what i post

allot of people don't know that Myspace and answers

and any postings can be googled and give a very detailed

view into your personality not to say that Human resource

department do that but it is possible
you need a restaning order. make sure you record those messages.
unfortunately the police probably wont care about your myspace page.



all you need to do to stop him is to either 1)erase your account, or 2)change your password. If he has changed your password and you cant get into your account, go to the Help section on myspace, and there is a way you can report this activity...apparently it happens a lot.
Delete the account.
Change your password! That will keep him out for now. Make sure you pick something entirely new and not on your list. Next don't keep a list. Lastly please make sure you document everything from now on, like keeping that message that he left you, etc. All of that will help you support any complaint you make against him. The only way to prove stalking is to have piles of proof.
Immediately change your PASSWORD and report him to police anyway--hopefully you kept the message he left on your answering machine-give that to police as well.