Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Should I change my locks?

My eight-teen year old daughter dropped out of high school in the 12th grade. She comes in house most nights after four in the morning,and very disrespectful to me when I try yo talk to her about it. I do not want to see anything happen to my daughter,and I have pleaded with her to finish school,and have been asking God to help me with this situation. I really do not know how too handle this situation%26gt;
Should I change my locks?
i would...



or bring a cop around to scare here a little bit...



idk...she needs an intervention
Should I change my locks?
I know a couple people who dropped out of high school in the 12th grade. I think that your daughter is in a rebellious stage and as hard as it to watch this happen, she needs to make her own mistakes because until she sees that she is ultimately hurting herself and her future by not finishing high school and by staying out so late doing god knows what. I think that you need to give her a choice. Tell her if her behavior continues the way it is she will be be able to stay with you. If she chooses to leave, it will probably not be for very long. Once she realizes that she can't keep doing this she should turn everything around, she just may need your help doing so.