Friday, September 23, 2011

One of my closet friends needs help and so do i?

i would like to know how i can help out one of my friends this friend is the one who brings home the bacon if you get the drift then the other resident has no job and they have threated to change locks on this indivadual but start having disargreements on one being the cause of the other i am worried my friend is really getting sick from the other i need any help and advice that can be given to aid i have never myself be in this sistuion but would like to help out but how would i do that i told this person they need to give options and stick to them was i wrong in this or was i correct please advice needed
One of my closet friends needs help and so do i?
If you want to be really involved, sit down with her privately and tell her how you feel. On the other hand, you could be involving yourself in a very volatile situation. It's up to you, but speaking from experience, I'd stay clear of it.
  • msdn
  • one web hosting
  •