Friday, September 23, 2011

How do I change the lock to my itouch if i dont know what it is?

Okay so i literally got my itouch stolen right out of my hands and the person who stole it put a password onto it.

I never had a password and they wont say what it is. What is an easy fast way i can remove it without knowing it? Please help me.



if the things in my itouch get deleted its fine but if you know a way they wont that will be great : )
How do I change the lock to my itouch if i dont know what it is?
Connect it to your computer, and there should be a button that says %26quot;Restore%26quot;. Click that. It will delete your songs/files, but it will take off the passcode. After that, resync, and you're good to go.
How do I change the lock to my itouch if i dont know what it is?
No problem.

Report Abuse


Hold down the power and home keys down for about 10 seconds each while plugged into itunes. When the screen goes black, release the power button but keep holding the home key until itunes says. We have detected an itouch in recovery mode.



From there you can restore as normal via iTunes.
as long as you bought it from apple directly you can call them and verift you are who you say it is and then it will give you the universal pass code, and it will be unlocked.





happened to me.

or bring it to the mac store and have an id on you.
strap the person who stole it in a chair and cut off their fingers until they tell you
Guess or ask the person that stold it
call apple tec support they will give you a specail unviseril code