Friday, September 23, 2011

Help needed.Had a row with my wife and just came home from work to find the locks changed on the door.The wife?

is out and there,s an open window i can get in through but the trouble is that there is a Doberman dog in there and he doesn't like me either.Anybody have any ideas how i can gain access to the house without getting mauled to death
Help needed.Had a row with my wife and just came home from work to find the locks changed on the door.The wife?
Dobermans are excellent judges of character.
Help needed.Had a row with my wife and just came home from work to find the locks changed on the door.The wife?
Give him a bone, maybe that will keep him busy for a minute or two.
if the dog attacks break its neck - be a man.
You need to talk with her first.
I have a .38 in my glove compartment.
give the dog a bone or something , and make sure your at the right house first
better get an attorney
call a locksmith and animal controll and wait around to see the look on her face when she hears her dog was shot for biting the animal controll officer. of course getting a locksmith will only work if your licence has that adress and you claim to have lost your keys. less questions the better
The wife doesn't like you.

The dog doesn't like you.



hmmmm
Wait until your wife returns. She can unlock the door, and hand you what's yours. Unless the house isn't even your place - I mean who owns a doberman that attacks them?
no you won't get in , you will have to wait till I get back from my tea dance with Parack , and don't ever tell me I can't go again xxx
Meat will buy you the love of any dog. They have no morals. Whether you have been an ******** or not, meat will fix the problem (well probably not with your wife).
http://www.hulu.com/watch/4102/saturday-鈥?/a>
You need to be like me and keep your damn wife on a tight leash.



I regularly lock her out and make her spend the night in the stables if she gets insolent.



Do not take this type of behaviour from a lowly woman! Remember, women only do what they are allowed to get away with.
how did u manage to post this question if yr locked out???
Call the police and let them know what's going on. You have just as much right to be there as she does. They can do something about it. She can't lock you out. It's your place too.
So how are you on the internet??



And if it's your house then the dog should know you..how have you survived this long living with a dog that doesn't like you??