Saturday, June 4, 2011

How much does it cost to change locks?

i lost the keys to my house.


my parents have warned me about this before that if i can%26#039;t find them i would have to pay to change five locks.


how muccchhh????!|||It all depends on the type of lock and if you do it yourself or call a locksmith. If you do it yourself, it really depends on what kind of lock you get, can go from $15 per lock to whatever your budget is. If you call a locksmith I cant tell because different people charge differently.|||Locks aren%26#039;t too cheap, I don%26#039;t think. Especially five of them. Go to homedepot.com or walmart.com and see. I don%26#039;t blame them, though...I wouldn%26#039;t want my house keys wandering out there somewhere. Even there I%26#039;m sure there%26#039;s no address on the keychains, it would still be an unsettling feeling.





Here%26#039;s some from Walmart%26#039;s site...you%26#039;re looking at at least $20 per lock.


http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.鈥?/a>