Saturday, June 4, 2011

Can I change the locks (and possibly ignition) on my car and how much would it cost?

I would like to know if it%26#039;s possible and how much it would cost to change the locks on a 1985 Mercedes Benz 190E.





Also can I change the ignition key thingy?





I know it sounds silly, I%26#039;m a girl who has no idea about cars|||You can have the locks changed. You can have them all using the same key. It isn%26#039;t a hard job to do. The worst part is getting the ignition key cylinder out and back in. I%26#039;ve no idea as to the cost. It depends on where you live.|||a lock smith is the place to do it. You could save a bundle by getting the insides done, not the whole mechanism. the ignition I think could be swapped factory part replacement. You might special tools, which is why we all go to a mechanic.


see what a lock smith could do, first|||It sounds like your having marriage or boyfriend problems, but yeah it can be done