Saturday, June 4, 2011

How long would it take to change locks out on a 96 vw jetta according to "Mitchell's or Alldata?

as well as unstop air conditioning from draining inside the car. Serious mechanics only.|||If a man was really working, 1 hour per door, to unclog the a/c drain 15 min. But all men are different, You can go to a salvage yard and find a car that your key fits and save a lot of cash.





Good Luck|||I don%26#039;t have Mitchell or Alldata on hand (here at the house) and I am on vacation, but I can tell you that normal shop charge per door, including hatch, is about .8 - 1.2 per lock. The ignition cylinder could range from .5 - 1.5. Also remember that if you want your new


cylinders keyed to match the old ones (now cylinders don%26#039;t need new keys,) lock-smith charges could be involved. Lock smiths usually charge (in Houston, TX) about 20 per cyl. Good luck and let me know if I can help more.





Paul5910@Yahoo.com